Web site access
There are several ways you can change your password:
- If you lost or forgot your password, follow the instructions in the FAQ ‘I forgot my password. What do I do?’
- Log onto the Hawkestone web site with your existing password. Select ‘Edit My Profile’ from the ‘Howdy,
‘ menu item (on the very top right of the web page. Click on the ‘Generate Password’ botton (near the bottom of the page. This pre-populates the ‘New Password’ field with a new password which you can use as is, modify, or replace with your own password. Once you have entered your new password in the field, click on the ‘Update Profile’ button at the bottom of the page.
Select Login from the menu bar. When the login page appears, enter your ID and password. Then click the login button.
If you have forgotten your password, there are several things you can do:
- Select ‘Login’ from the menu bar. Once on the login page enter your user ID in the Username field. Click on the “Lost your password?’ link. This will take you to a new page. Verify that your e-mail is correct and then click the ‘Request Password Reset’ button. You will be sent an e-mail with a link to a password reset page. Click on the link at the bottom of the e-mail. Enter a new password in both the ‘New Password’ and ‘Password Confirm’ fields and then click the ‘Change Password’ button.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To get a list of all available work parties, select ‘Work Hours’ from the ‘Members Only’ menu. To register for a work party, do the following:
- Click on the link for the work party you wish to sign up for.
- Click on one of the ‘Sign up’ links in the ‘Available Spots’ column for the task/item you are interested in.
- Fill in the registration form with your first name, last name and your e-mail address.
- Click the ‘Sign me up!’ button.
When you visit the main work party page you will see a list of all work parties you have signed up for.
Note that you must be logged on the the Hawkestone web site to do this.